Thursday, 16 September 2010


This is a 3D model of a space marine dreadnaught. I found this on youtube, the person who has posted it has said it is a test render.
I have picked this as my subject matter, for this the blog because. Firstly it is an accurate model of a real life dreadnaught model you could buy from games workshop, secondaly the detail they have put into it is amazing the lighting creates a nice shadow and you can clearly see what it is supossed to be. Thirdly it is an early render therefore a step in the prosess of making this model, which is what both me and my tutor have agreed is my first target, that i have to save my work at the levels of progression.


I searched for a dreadnaught as they have featured in the video games adaption of games workshop (i.e Dawn of War serries and the upcoming Space marine) 

No comments:

Post a Comment