In 3d studio max I created this castle, using basic primitives converted into an editable mesh. It has for walls and towers with battlements (created by extruding polygons within the mesh.) the Towers are tapered to and curvature. The entrance way I created with a cone that I extruded sideways. Although the basic colour scheme is a beige cream, similar to Camelot, I decide an Eye a top of the door would be better. this inspiration came from a sci-fi generic and lord of the rings. I experimented with texture mapping to give the eye a wooden effect. The reason it has a wooden texture is that it gives it back a classical theme.
This example of professional work is a beige castle with a wooden walk way and drawbridge. It is a a standed box layout for this castle as is mine. and this on has a wooden walk way were as I have made an in closed corridor with an eye on top that reassembles a modern day telescope platform.


No comments:
Post a Comment