As a Challenge we were given a series of 16 shots that we had to assemble into a chronological order using windows live movie maker. The shots entailed a man walking through a factory (armed with a hand gun) being very cautious as he is always looking around him and trying to remain hidden. At the End he is caught by what was chasing him.
*The computers we did this on have sound disabled so if it is unclean it is because I couldn't hear it.
I feel I accomplished this task at a decent level, the only problem I had was a Personal grievance with the camera flipping from side to side causing the character to "Cross the Line" although its obviously always him it caused a broken sequence in my opinion as the switches break the Emerson of the audience. other than this I enjoyed the task I am compitant in Movie maker and adobe primer but for this task (To do it to how its set I wasn't sure weather I was allowed to crop and edit or Flip the clips so i left it to its original clips) I felt it was very jumpy (this possibly the wrong order from the original) but to me this order makes sense (Establishing Shot, Character entering Building, Moving through Building, Attacked).
I added Effects to The being (introducing fades to the first two shots) and a Visual effect at the End to create the illusion of a Demon/Alien attacking the character.
No comments:
Post a Comment